The Minnesota Wilderness, a proud member of the North American Hockey League, is excited to offer local athletes the opportunity to participate in our U18 AAA developmental Fall team.
Providing the opportunity for athletes to be trained by the Wilderness coaches in on-ice practice sessions and off-ice dry land workouts as a team, athletes will learn what it takes to play junior hockey and have the opportunity to participate in two North American Prospect League tournaments. The program will run from mid – August through late – October.
- 20 hours of on-ice training from Wilderness coaching staff
- 10 hours of professional off-ice training
- Video Sessions
- Participation in 2 NAHL Showcases
- Duluth Invitational Challenge Tournament
- Get scouted by NA3HL, NAHL and USHL Junior programs
- Exposure to Division I and Division III NCAA colleges
- Practices scheduled tentatively for Sundays and Wednesdays
The U18 AAA Wilderness Development team is coached by Wilderness Coaching staff: Kevin Smalley
To pay by check, make the check out to Minnesota Wilderness in the amount of $500 or $1250 and send to:
PO Box 139
Cloquet, MN 55720
If you are a United States Citizen, you must fill out a USA Hockey consent to treat form.
If you are Canadian Citizen, you must fill out a Hockey Canada tryout notice form as well as a USA Hockey Consent to treat form.
If you are neither a United States or Canadian Citizen, you must fill out an IIHF tryout notice form as well as a USA Hockey Consent to treat form.