The Minnesota Wilderness, a proud member of the North American Hockey League, is excited to offer local athletes the opportunity to participate in a U16 or U18 AAA developmental Fall teams.
Providing the opportunity for athletes to be trained by the Wilderness coaches in on-ice practice sessions and off-ice dry land workouts as a team, athletes will learn what it takes to play junior hockey. Last season, the U18 AAA team participated in the two NAPHL Showcases Sep 19-22 & Oct 18-21 of 2019.
The U16 AAA and U18 AAA Wilderness teams will be looking to enter both North American Prospect League tournaments again.
- 20 hours of on-ice training from Wilderness coaching staff
- 10 hours of professional off-ice training
- Video Sessions
- Participation in NAPHL Showcases for 2020
- Get scouted by NA3HL, NAHL and USHL Junior programs
- Exposure to Division I and Division III NCAA colleges
If you would like to register for the U16 AAA or U18 AAA Fall Team, please contact Wilderness Associate Head Coach Jon Vaillancourt at firstname.lastname@example.org | 608.697.9370