Minnesota Wilderness U16 AAA
The Minnesota Wilderness, a proud member of the North American Hockey League, is excited to offer local athletes the opportunity to participate in our U16 AAA Fall developmental team.
Providing the opportunity for athletes to be trained by the Wilderness coaches in on-ice practice sessions and off-ice dry land workouts as a team, athletes will learn what it takes to play junior hockey and have the opportunity to participate in two North American Prospect League tournaments. The program will run from mid – August through late – October.
- The U16 AAA Wilderness Development team will be coached by Wilderness Coaching staff: Jake Bosse, Kevin Smalley, and Brendan Phelps
- 15 hours of on-ice training from Wilderness coaching staff
- Blaine Invitational Challenge Tournament
- Participation in 2 NAPHL Showcases
- Ability to be scouted by USHL, NAHL, and NA3HL programs
- Exposure to Division I and Division III NCAA colleges
- Practices scheduled tentatively for Sundays and Wednesdays
- Total Cost will be $1250
If you would like to register for the U16 AAA Fall Team, please contact Wilderness Associate Head Coach:
Ladder of Development
Be the next Wilderness AAA player to make the jump up the ladder into the North American League with the Minnesota Wilderness!
Ren Morque tendered 2022 – U18 Prospect Challenge Team
Beau Janzig tendered 2022 – U18 Prospect Challenge Team
Former Wilderness AAA players to jump up the ladder:
- Ren Morque
- Beau Janzig
- Cole Christian
- Jackson Lucia
- Quentin Sigurdson
To complete your Registration for the 2022 Minnesota Wilderness U18 AAA Team please complete the following registration link and payment link. To RESERVE a spot PAY IN FULL by June 1st and make the $1250 payment below:
Submit Consent to Treat Forms Due August 1st!
If you are participating as a goalie, you must submit this NAHL Participant Release for Goalies.
Once the registration form is completed and payment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your spot for the Wilderness AAA program.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact:
Associate Head Coach