The NAHL has re-opened the auction for unsold jerseys from players who participated in the Top Prospects Tournament last month in Pittsburgh. This gives Minnesota Wilderness fans one more chance to obtain a piece of history and support the franchise with one purchase.
The jerseys worn by Reid Daavettila, Kevin Marx Norén and Michael Quinn are all still available for purchase.
- Daavettila, a forward, is currently Minnesota’s top scoring rookie. In 45 games, the 17-year-old from Howell, MI, has compiled 2 goals and 9 assists for 11 points. He is committed to play college hockey at Michigan Tech, and NHL scouts selected him to play in the TPT.
- Marx Norén is a 3-year veteran forward who leads all Wilderness players in goals (22), assists (22) and points (44), over 44 games played. The 20-year-old from Knivsta, Sweden, is currently on track to finish the season as one of the Wilderness’ highest single-season goal scorers in team history. He also leads the team in power play goals (8), game-winning goals (5) and +/- (+16).
- Quinn is a defenseman in his second season of Jr. hockey. The 19-year-old from St. Louis, MO, leads all Wilderness blueliners with 7 goals over 29 games. He’s also added 14 assists for 21 points. At the TPT, Quinn posted two points, earning an assist in each game.
Auction Details: The auction is currently open and will run until Sunday, March 5th at 4:00pm (central). The opening bid for each commemorative game jersey will only be $125 and will be done in bid increments of $25.
Fans can take part in the auction by doing the following:
- Download the DASH app by texting the word ‘DASH’ to phone number: 66866
- Or, visit: https://web.dashapp.io/team/nahl/event/63fcf4d57e29d272c9b8290e
The NAHL Top Prospects Tournament is one of the most highly-scouted events in junior hockey. Hundreds of scouts attend the event annually, which features almost every NHL team and NCAA Division I school.
Proceeds from the jersey auction for the Wilderness players who competed in the TPT will go back to the Wilderness franchise.
Minnesota resumes its NAHL schedule this weekend in Soldotna, AK, to take on the Kenai River Brown Bears.